Vision and Core Values
We strive to address our children's needs in all areas of development- physical, social, emotional, and cognitive-and to provide support and assistance to all those who affect the child's development. We honor issues of cultural relevance, diversity, and inclusion through our validation of the individual strengths of enrolled children and their families.
We prioritize children below the federal poverty level, public assistance, foster children, homeless children, children in the child welfare system, and children with IEPs or IFSPs (disabilities). Our core values are:
- We value uniqueness and inclusion.
- We ethically lead with integrity and initiate change.
- We strive to do more with less.
- Everyone compassionately contributes and values all perspectives.
- We are committed to excellence, integrity and high standards.
- We are committed to sustainability meeting our mandates and the expectations of our stakeholders.